All three* clearances may need to be completed. Please bring copies of all three clearances to your school orientation.
PA ChildLine Clearance
- Go to: https://www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis/public/home
- Click ‘Create individual Account’
- Then, click ‘Next’
- Create Keystone ID (user name), then click ‘Finish’
- You will receive an email with your password and will need to log in with your credentials. Is is STRONGLY recommended to use security question protocol.
- Follow instructions and print when received
PA Criminal History Record Check
- Go to: https://epatch.pa.gov
- At the middle of the screen, select ‘New Record Check’ (Volunteers Only)
- Check the box to ‘accept’ terms to proceed
- Complete the first screen and select ‘Next’
- Review Information and click ‘Proceed’
- Re-enter your information and select ‘Enter this Request’
- The screen will reappear, scroll down and select “View Queued Record Check Requests’
- Verify your name, select ‘Submit’
Your name and reference number should appear. Click the ‘Control #’ by your name, then click ‘Certification Form’ and print the clearance, it should have the state seal in the background.
FBI National Criminal Record Check (*if you have not resided in PA for the entire previous 10 years)
- Go to: https://uenroll.identogo.com
- Please enter the following Service Code: 1KG6Y3
- Telephone registration is available at 1-844-321-2101 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST
- $22.60 Fee for the fingerprint service
- Please bring one of the identification documents from the list below to your enrollment appointment.
- Driver's License issued by a State or outlying possession of the U.S.
- ID card issued by a federal, state, or local government agency or by a Territory of the United States
- U.S. Passport
Mail N Ship 4 U
96 Commerce Drive
Wyomissing, PA 19610
|Mon-Fri 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
Sat 10:00 am to 2:30 pm